Deadbeat Parents Investigation

Colorado Investigators Deadbeats

A licensed deadbeat private investigator can give you information about where your child’s deadbeat father or deadbeat mother is living, where they are working and if they have any assets in their name.

If your child’s other parent is not making payments for child support, but continues to earn income in some form, you may be able to collect where the government falls short. The deadbeat investigator will get you as much information as possible about them so that you can get the legal system to take action and get your child’s money.

Let’s face facts, there are many child support enforcement cases like yours and the court system is overloaded. Your one “deadbeat” parent case may not get the attention it deserves. The court is not designed to investigate these deadbeat parents and most courts have very limited resources to work with in this regard. They do the best that they can, but often times, they are just spread too thin.

Always hire a professional Investigator.

The good news is that many investigators offer a free initial consultation